In India, many citizens are dependent on animal husbandry to make a living. Animal husbandry has emerged as the source of livelihood in many regions of India. Due to the untimely death of animals, livestock has to suffer financial loss most of the time. Haryana Government has commenced Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana keeping this point in mind.
Through Pashudhan Bima Yojana, an insurance coverage facility will be rendered to animals. Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying under the Haryana Government has introduced this scheme on 29th July 2016. This scheme will provide the umbrella of insurance to animals as a safeguarding factor.
Insurance cover under this animal welfare scheme will be granted to cows, bulls, buffaloes, sheep, goats, camels, and pigs. Under this scheme, premiums ranging from ₹ 25 to ₹ 100 would have to be paid. After this premium amount would get paid, all these animals will be receiving the insurance cover facility for a period of 3 years. In case the animal dies during the 3-year period, the insurance company will take the responsibility of providing compensation to the animal. Citizens who belong to a Scheduled caste can avail themselves of the benefits of this Bima Yojana for free. With this scheme’s help, livestock can be protected from significant financial loss in case of death of animals. A target has been fixed to encompass about one lakh animals under the insurance coverage based scheme known as Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021.
Shedding Light on the Points Covered
1. Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021: Ensuring Insurance Cover to Animals
2. Under What Conditions Will the Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana be a Beneficial One?
3. Objective of the Scheme
4. Compensation Amount under Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
5. Premium Amount under the Scheme
6. Eligibility Criteria
7. Mandatory Documents
8. Application Procedure concerning this Scheme
9. Feedback Process
10. Benefits & Special Features
11. Winding Up
Under what Conditions will the Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana be a Beneficial One?
The conditions under which Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 will be beneficial are given below-
- In case of drowning in the canal
- If the animal is electrocuted
- In case of death because of flood
- In case of a vehicle collision
- In case of fire
- In case of losses in any form due to natural disaster
- Death due to accident because of any reason
- In case of death due to illness
Objectives of the Scheme
- The core objective of this Bima Yojana by Haryana Government is to allot insurance cover to the animals.
- In case the animal dies, compensation will be granted by the insurance company under this Yojana. Livestock owners will be protected from substantial financial loss via this Yojana.
- This scheme’s special feature is that under this scheme, once a premium is paid and settled, insurance cover is provided for a time frame of 3 years.
- Under this Yojana for animal welfare, 100000 animals will be covered.
- It would bring improvement in the economic condition of cattle rearers.
Compensation Amount under Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
Premium Amount under the Scheme
The premium amount allotted for various animals under the scheme are mentioned below-
- The premium amount for Buffalo under Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana is Rs. 100.
- The premium amount for Camel under this scheme is Rs. 100.
- The premium amount for Cow under this Yojana is Rs. 100.
- The premium amount for Ox under this Yojana is Rs. Rs. 100.
- The premium amount for Pig is Rs. 25.
- The premium amount for Goat under this Yojana is Rs.25.
- The premium amount for Sheep under this Bima Yojana is Rs. 25.
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- It is mandatory to be a permanent resident of Haryana to attain the benefits of this Yojana.
- Only animals such as Cow, Camel, Buffalo, Bull, Goat, Sheep, and Boar will be covered under this Yojana.
- Scheduled caste citizens may avail the benefits of this scheme for free.
Mandatory Documents Required while Applying under Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
The necessary documents required while applying under this Yojana are mentioned below-
Application Procedure concerning this Scheme
If you want to apply for Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana, then you would have to follow the steps mentioned below-
Step 1- Firstly, open the Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana official website-
Step 2- Now, a home page will appear on the screen.
Step 3- Click on the link of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana on your home page.
Step 4- After this, a distinct page will emerge out on the computer screen, in which you would have to hit the link of the download application form.
Step 5- Then, the application form will open in PDF format.
Step 6- After that, you would have to download & print this application form.
Step 7- Now, you must enter all the necessary information demanded in the application form, such as your address, name, mobile number, etc.
Step 8- Thereafter, you would have to link all the mandatory documents with the application form.
Step 9- After that, you need to proceed ahead with the submission of this application form to the concerned department.
Step 10- Apply under Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana by following the above-exhibited points.
Feedback Process under Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021
- Move to the official website of Haryana Pashudhan Bima Scheme at an initial level-
- After that, the home page will open in front of you.
- Click on the link for feedback on the home page. The link is depicted below-
- After clicking on the link, a new page will be present on the screen, wherein you would have to enter your email ID, own name, subject, and other information.
- Now, you need to click on the Send button.
- You will be able to give feedback by following the stepwise guide.
Benefits and Special Features
- Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 is an initiative by Haryana Government.
- This scheme was kick-started on 29th July 2016.
- Through this privilege-based scheme for animal welfare, animals will be receiving insurance cover.
- Animals such as Buffalo, Sheep, Goat, Pig, Cow, Camel, and Bull will be attaining the benefits under this Yojana.
- The livestock owners would have to pay a premium under this scheme.
- The premium amount is in the range of Rs. 25 and Rs. 100.
- Once the premium gets paid, insurance cover will be rendered for the tenure of 3 years.
- During the period if the animal dies due to any reason, compensation will be given by the insurance company.
- SC citizens can avail this Bima Yojana for free.
- Under Haryana Livestock Insurance Scheme, around one lakh animals would attain insurance coverage support.
- Under this Yojana, the cattle herders can be saved from probable or unexpected financial loss in case of the death of animals.
- Through Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021, the economic condition of livestock owners would witness an improvement.
Haryana Pashudhan Bima Yojana 2021 is a welfare-based initiative that has been brought into light by the Haryana Government in order to facilitate insurance cover to prevent the loss faced by livestock business owners, and through this scheme, around 1 lakh animals will be receiving the blessing in the form of insurance coverage facility. This scheme would be advantageous to cattle rearers as it would enhance their economic situation and improve their way of living. At Aatmnirbhar Sena, we are making people aware of this Yojana for the welfare of animals, and we are marching ahead with the Haryana Government to make this Yojana a sure-fire success in the future course of time.